|Project:||„Elaboration of design documentation and supply of high pressure chamber heaters (HPH-C)-5,6 RD 21, 22, 11, 12 W01”|
|Client:||„NPP – Kozloduy“|
Description: Replacement of all HPHs for Units 5 and 6 of Kozloduy NPP. Due to their chamber type construction, the new HPHs increase the effectiveness of the units, reduce fuel consumption of the reactor and considerably decrease necessary time in cases of planned maintenance. Beside delivery of equipment the contract also demands modification engineering of existing pipeline paths altered after the modernization.
Key moments in the project:
- Preparation and coordination with the Employer of specified terms of reference;
- Justification and coordinating the selection of material for different elements of the HPHs;
- The setting up of a working project for the construction of HPHs;
- Preparation of detailed design of the entire system of connecting pipelines – the accession of HPHs;
- Conducting computing – analytical assessments of the thermal scheme of turbine K-1000-60 / 1500-2, and other analyzes of the work of regulators steam supply, etc.;
- Development of proposals for optimization of the regenerative system of units 5 and 6;
- Justification and prescription for the supply of an additional number of safety valves to the existing ones.
- Staged production of HPHs;
- Conducting of factory tests, including hydraulic samples;
- Phased delivery of HPHs site of KNPP;
- Phased installation of HPHs unit 5 and 6;
- Conducting functional tests of the band heaters 5 and 6;
- Preparation of accounting records for the design, manufacture, supply and installation carried out.
- Preparation of instructions for installation, maintenance and repair, and operating reliability;
- In addition, a project was developed for reconstruction of the pipeline system to the safety valves of HPHs;